Fiore Tree Pricing
Reserve Your Fiore Tree Now
Your Fiore Tree is forged from mild steel, has welded bark, is drip-irrigation-ready, and aged to patina. You’ll need to install it, but that’s fun, as you’ll discover. (Mounting methods may vary, but we recommend bolting your tree down to a solid undergirding – probably a concrete footing – but in most cases using 4 pieces of rebar is adequate.)
Your tree is priced for pickup at our shop in Minneapolis, MN. But we can deliver anywhere in the world; please contact us for shipping costs if you need your Fiore Tree shipped.
We do not offer bulk discounts. Each Fiore Tree is hand-forged art. (We may be artists, but we’d prefer not to become starving artists.)
Order Your Fiore Tree
Besides having your Fiore Tree on your property, in a patch of sun of your choosing, how else can you customize it to your villa? We offer many add-ons (please contact us for pricing):
- Coatings, applied with powder coating: either clear-coat or your color of choice. (We’re fond of a double-clear-coat coating, because colored paint can obscure some of the artistry.)
- Theft-protection bar. Perfect for public displays.
- Hammered finish: the fruits of many hours of heating and hand-hammering the entire tree trunk and limbs, so that they are even more lifelike.
- The voice of Pavarotti (well, actually a Bluetooth speaker installed in the trunk of your tree – for you to play your preferred music or birdcalls).
- Choice of metal: we can hand-forge your Fiore Tree from stainless steel or from copper (clear-coated or allowed to patina).
Plasma-cut bark (not available for The Minuto)
- LED color-changing internal lighting (only available with the plasma-cut bark option, so it’s not available for The Minuto)
Built-in bird house with access in the tree trunk (not available for The Minuto).
- Exposed roots – perfect for free-standing applications (only available for The Minuto).